Prices always include:
- 100% Super Collision damage waiver with NO EXCESS (SCDW – 0€ Excess)
- Public Liability insurance (PLI)
- Theft and Fire Protection insurance (TP + FP)
- Personal accident insurance (PAI)
- Unlimited kilometers all over the island
- 24/7 Road Assistance all over the island
- Replacement of the car in case of serious damage
- Additional Drivers
- All local taxes and VAT 24%
- A fully detailed map of Crete
Full collision damage waiver (FDW) AND Wheels under side and glass insurance (WUG) with NO EXCESS. You will be fully relieved from the responsibility for ANY damage.
In case of negligent driving there is no insurance cover:
- The vehicle is operated on unpaved roads, mountainous paths or in the field (for example path to Balos is prohibited).
- The vehicle is operated outside the rental duration (or a previously agreed extension of that).
- The vehicle is willfully damaged by the renter.
- The vehicle is used in a competition or the vehicle is used to transport persons or objects for money.
- The driver of the vehicle is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- The renter violates the traffic regulations (traffic signs, speed limits).
There is no cancellation penalty. Renter can cancel the reservation anytime for free.
Car has to be returned the same amount of petrol or diesel as the car was delivered.
Driving License & age of driver:
National driver's licenses issued in EU, Switzerland, Great Britain, Israel, Russia are accepted. An international driving permit is required in all other cases.
The driver must be at least 23 years old and have a valid driving license for at least one year (12 months).
Maximum age: 75 years old
Only the persons registered in the contract are entitled to drive the vehicle and are covered by the insurance.
Late return / Early return:
If the rental car has to be returned later than agreed, you should let us know in advance! You must return the rental car at the designated location and at the time specified in the rental agreement.
Please, if you need to come back later, let us know as soon as possible!
If you want to return the car earlier than booked during your rental, there will be no refund. No penalty for early return.
Occasionally, we may have to provide a different vehicle than the one you booked (same or higher category, unless strongly requested otherwise), at the same price.
In case of an accident:
The first thing you have to do is to contact us by phone about the incident – the sooner the better so we can help instantly. Take photographs of the car and any other vehicles or of the site if this is relevant. The nearest police station must be informed to reach the accident’s location and get the names and addresses of everyone involved. Later, they will ask you to fill in an accident report form. If your car is not drivable we will bring you a similar one as soon as possible.
All traffic fines during the rental period are at the renter’s responsibility.
Theft Protection doesn't cover any stolen belongings of the renter.
The customer is liable for all costs of replacing lost or damaged keys and the cost of restoring keys enclosed in the car.
Transportation outside the Island:
The written authorization of our company is required by any renter wishing to ferry the car to and from the island.
Our prices always include:
Full Insurance - NO EXCESS
Free Additional Driver(s)
24hrs Road Assistance
All taxes and VAT
24hrs Call Center
Replacement in case of a damage
Roadmap of Crete
Book now online:
NO Credit Card
NO Cancellation Fee
NO Hidden Costs
What do we offer?