NO Credit Card
NO Cancellation Fee
NO Hidden Costs
Economy Car Rental - Our Fleet
Our purpose is to provide an economy car rental! The fleet is continuously renewed to ensure a flawless driving experience. All of our cars are brand new, fully equipped and in excellent mechanical condition - to guarantee unrivaled reliability and comfort.
We offer you an easy and affordable solution for your transportation around beautiful Crete! Enjoy our beautiful island in a dependable car!
Choose the category that suits you - from a compact to a minibus!
VW Caddy MAXI
- Engine CC: 2000cc
- Passengers: 7
- Doors: 4
- Large baggages: 5
- Gearbox: Manual
- Fuel: Diesel
- Year: 2019
Our prices include
- Full Insurance - 0€ EXCESS / ΝΟ FRANCHISEIt reduces your financiel responsibility for damages to the above parts of the vehicle in case of an accident to zero € – 0€!
- WUG InsuranceWheels, Underside and Glass Insurance - NO EXCESS / NO DEDUCTIBLE
- Public Liability InsuranceFor personal injury up to 1Mi.€ - for smashed properties up to 1Mi.€
- TP, FP, PA InsuranceTheft protection, Fire protection, Personal Accident Insurance
- All taxes and VATOur prices are final and includes all taxes and VAT
- Unlimited mileageUnlimited mileage with no additional charge
- Free extra driverThe first extra driver is totally free
- Road assistanceWe provide our customers with free road assistance
Terms and conditions
- Your rental will only be valid after receiving our confirmation email (not the automatically generated one). Please check your TRASH & SPAM folder in case you do not receive our email within 48 hours. If you still haven't received it, contact us at email@example.com.
- The rental duration must not be exceeded. If you need to extend the rental period, please inform us in advance.
Vehicle Replacement and Negligent Driving
- We may provide a different model than the one you booked (same or higher category, unless strongly requested otherwise), at the same price.
- Driving on unpaved roads (like he one to Balos), mountainous paths or fields is prohibited. Even in the case of damages that are not related to driving on the gravel road (such as a battery failure or a flat tire), it is the responsibility of the renter to ensure that the vehicle is parked at a location accessible to the roadside assistance provider.
- Negligent driving is not covered by insurance and includes using the vehicle outside the rental duration, willfully damaging the vehicle, using it for competitions or transporting people or objects for money, driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and violating traffic regulations on purpose.
There is no cancellation penalty. You can cancel your reservation at any time for free.
The rental car must be returned with the same amount of petrol or diesel as it was delivered.
Driving License and Age
- National driver's licenses issued in EU, Switzerland, Great Britain, Israel, USA, Canada, and Australia are accepted. An international driving permit is required in all other cases.
- The driver must be at least 23 years old and have a valid driving license for at least one year (12 months).
- The maximum age is 75 years old.
- Only the persons registered in the contract are entitled to drive the vehicle and are covered by the insurance.
Late or Early Return
- If you need to return the rental car later than agreed, please inform us in advance and return the car at the designated location and time specified in the rental agreement.
- If you want to return the car earlier than booked, there will be no refund.
- In case of an accident, contact us by phone as soon as possible. Take photographs of the car and any other vehicles involved. The nearest police station must be informed, and an accident report form must be filled out.
- If the car is not drivable, we will provide a similar one as soon as possible.
- Non-repairable tires are not covered by the insurance. If a tire can be repaired, customers can use the spare wheel provided in the vehicle (while road assistance can be sent to help change the tire). Customers can then drive to the nearest petrol station for repairs, and the company will reimburse all associated costs.
All traffic fines during the rental period are the renter's responsibility.
Personal Belongings and Lost Keys
- Theft protection does not cover any stolen belongings of the renter.
- The renter is liable for all costs of replacing lost or damaged keys and restoring keys enclosed in the car.
Transportation outside the Island
Renters must obtain written authorization from our company to ferry the car to and from the island.
We collect your personal data such as full name, email, phone number, arriving details, IP address, and any additional/optional rental information you entered while trying to get a quote via online booking engine. Your data will not be stored online after the end of the rental, and no third parties have access to it unless permitted by law.
NO Credit Card
NO Cancellation Fee
NO Hidden Costs